[SEMINAR] 2017/11/21 (TUES), Arvid Hammar
°ü¸®ÀÚ 785

¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ¼¼¹Ì³ª¸¦ ÁøÇàÇÏ¿À´Ï
°ü½ÉÀÖ´Â ºÐµéÀÇ ¸¹Àº Âü¿©¸¦ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.
-------------------- ¾Æ ·¡ --------------------
¡Ü ³¯Â¥ : 2017³â 11¿ù 21ÀÏ (È­¿äÀÏ)
¡Ü ½Ã°£ : 16½Ã 30ºÐ
¡Ü Àå¼Ò : õ¹®´ë ¿µ»ó½Ç
¡Ü °­»ç : Arvid Hammar (Omnisys instruments AB)

Title : Development of the MATS Satellite

Abstract :
I will talk about the development of MATS (Mesospheric Airglow/Aerosol Tomography and Spectroscopy), which is a Swedish micro-satellite for atmospheric research that is scheduled for launch in 2019. The main instrument on board MATS is an off-axis reflective telescope with six channels (UV and NIR) will be used to capture the atmospheric scene in a limb configuration. In addition to the limb telescope, a single-channel refractive NIR camera directed in the nadir direction will be used. The limb telescope was developed in a collaboration with Prof. Soojong Pak¡¯s group at the School of Space Research (KHU). In my presentation, I will give a brief background of Omnisys and highlight some previous projects in astronomy and atmospheric science that has lead us to the development of the MATS satellite. I will also explain the scientific motivation MATS and how the measured data will be analyzed. The remainder of my talk will focus on the development of the satellite as a whole, but with an emphasis on the two optical instruments.