°ü¸®ÀÚ 895

¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ¼¼¹Ì³ª¸¦ ÁøÇàÇÏ¿À´Ï
°ü½ÉÀÖ´Â ºÐµéÀÇ ¸¹Àº Âü¿©¸¦ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.
-------------------- ¾Æ ·¡ --------------------
¡Ü ³¯Â¥ : 2015³â 7¿ù 30ÀÏ (¸ñ¿äÀÏ)
¡Ü ½Ã°£ : 16½Ã 30ºÐ
¡Ü Àå¼Ò : õ¹®´ë ¿µ»ó½Ç
¡Ü °­»ç : Dr. Sung-Hong Park, National Observatory of Athens

Title : A granule seen in the far wings of the H-alpha line: exceptional darkening before fragmentation

Abstract : Based on high-quality H-alpha observations, I present the exceptional darkening of a quiet Sun granule as seen in the H-alpha far wings before its fragmentation. High-cadence time series of H-alpha imaging spectroscopy measurements obtained by SST/CRISP in a quiet Sun region were analyzed. From the observed H-alpha line profiles, I derived some physical parameters of the granule, such as the Doppler Signal and full-width at half-maximum, and investigate their temporal evolution. The granule first appeared like a typical quiet Sun granule, but then it became dark in both far blue and red wings of the H-alpha line. The darkening phase lasted for about 5 minutes, then the granule split into several small granules. I found that during the darkening phase downflows are observed inside the granule together with an excessive broadening of the spectral line, which seems to be attributed to a temperature increase. I will discuss some possible mechanisms for the darkening and evolution of the granule.

ÃâÀå¾È¸¶ ¼­ºñ½º ¹Ù³ª³ª ÃâÀ帶»çÁö