°ü¸®ÀÚ 791

¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ¼¼¹Ì³ª¸¦ ÁøÇàÇÏ¿À´Ï
°ü½ÉÀÖ´Â ºÐµéÀÇ ¸¹Àº Âü¿©¸¦ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.
-------------------- ¾Æ ·¡ --------------------
¡Ü ³¯Â¥ : 2015³â 7¿ù 7ÀÏ (È­¿äÀÏ)
¡Ü ½Ã°£ : 16½Ã 30ºÐ
¡Ü Àå¼Ò : õ¹®´ë ¿µ»ó½Ç
¡Ü °­»ç : Dr. Kathy Reeves, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for astrophysics

Title : The Sun from Space: A Review of Recent Science Results from Orbiting Solar Telescopes

Abstract : The Solar and Stellar X-ray Group at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics has designed, developed, and analyzed data from an array of spaceborne solar telescopes for more than 15 years. In this talk, I review recent results from three of these telescopes: The X- ray Telescope on the Hinode mission, the Atmospheric Imaging Assembly on the Solar Dynamics Observatory mission, which observes in the EUV, and the Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph, which observes in the ultraviolet. These telescopes have observed a wide range of solar phenomena, and their data have enabled diverse fields of study. I will focus on observations that give evidence for magnetic reconnection during solar eruptions, including plasma heating during eruptions, plasma flows in the reconnection and current sheet regions, and turbulent dynamics during the post-eruption phase. To conclude, I will preview two rocket instruments that will be launching in coming years to further our understanding of the Sun.

ÃâÀå¾È¸¶ ¼­ºñ½º ¹Ù³ª³ª ÃâÀ帶»çÁö