¼¼¹Ì³ª/¿öÅ©¼¥ HOME > ÁÖ¿ä»ç¾÷¼º°ú > ¼¼¹Ì³ª/¿öÅ©¼¥
ÃâÀå¾È¸¶,ÃâÀ帶»çÁö,¹Ù³ª³ªÃâÀå¾È¸¶À̹ÌÁö

[¼¼¹Ì³ª¾È³»] Dr. Jeong-Sun Hawng (11/25)
°ü¸®ÀÚ 790

¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ¼¼¹Ì³ª¸¦ ÁøÇàÇÏ¿À´Ï
°ü½ÉÀÖ´Â ºÐµéÀÇ ¸¹Àº Âü¿©¸¦ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.
-------------------- ¾Æ ·¡ --------------------
¡Ü ³¯Â¥ : 2014³â 11¿ù 25ÀÏ (È­¿äÀÏ)
¡Ü ½Ã°£ : ¿ÀÀü 16½Ã 30ºÐ
¡Ü Àå¼Ò : õ¹®´ë ¿µ»ó½Ç
¡Ü °­»ç : Dr. Jeong-Sun Hawng - Kyung Hee University
¡Ü ÁÖÁ¦ : Effects of hot halo gas on the star formation and mass transfer during distant galaxy-galaxy encounters

Abstract
  Both X-ray observations and cosmological hydrodynamic simulations have reported that not only elliptical galaxies but also some spiral galaxies like our own Milky Way Galaxy possess hot diffuse gas in the surrounding halo. Thus, the gaseous halo acts as a large gas reservoir for the galaxy and can play a vital role in galaxy evolution through hydrodynamical processes. So far, almost all hydrodynamical simulations of galaxy interactions have considered only on the cold gas and collisionless components in the initial conditions. In addition, while the effects of galaxy mergers have been more intensely studied, the interest in a whole variety of interactions including flyby and distant encounters are growing only recently. I and my collaborators have been performing numerical studies on various interactions between galaxy pairs including a hot gas halo in our galaxy models. In this talk, I will present N-body/SPH simulations on distant encounters between an early- and a late-type galaxy, emphasizing how halo gas can make differences in the star formation rate, development of the tidal bridge, and mass transfer during the encounters.

ÃâÀå¾È¸¶ ¼­ºñ½º ¹Ù³ª³ª ÃâÀ帶»çÁö